Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Diaper Bags!!

I am in love with diaper bags. This diaper bag that is. Now if I just had that baby to go with it. Maybe you do?
I made a couple of these a while back for baby shower gifts, and just never got around to posting it. I want to make one for myself even though I don't tote around baby items at the moment. I just love it too much. I will probably make a few of these and stick them in my shop sometime so keep an eye out. I will keep you posted on that when I do have them ready.
This bag closes at the front like a messenger bag. It doesn't scream diapers, milk, wipes, etc. It just looks like a cute bag.
There are so many pockets. The pockets pictured above are on the inside of the bag. Other pockets include: one on each side with velcro closure, double pocket on the front, and a large zip pocket on the back.
It takes about a full day to get one of these finished. Subtract all of the distractions and it is still a good 5-6 hours. Although labor intensive this is still high on my list of favorites.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this diaper bag!! It is beautiful. When will you post them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! You should carry one around because I know women will ask you where you bought it! :) Easy marketing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE it! I'm in Australia so postage would be scary... would you consider selling a pattern for the bag?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails