This year we wanted to do something a little different for dying Easter eggs. Thanks to Martha we got several ideas to choose from. I am going to have to try some out each year because there were so many fun ideas.
We love our little farm animals. We used hard boiled eggs instead of the eggs with the yolk blown out, so they were a little heavy. Since they were so heavy the legs didn't really hold them up, but I still like them.
Since these ones up above are real hard boiled eggs and will go bad we wanted to make som plastic ones too. This way we can keep them for next year too, or give some away with candy in them.
Summer loved making them, and showed her girly drawing skills by adding eyelashes, smiles, and wings.
I ran out of modge podge and had to hot glue everything, so it was not as kid friendly and took more time with me gluing everything. I recommend using modge podge if you try these yourself.