Monday, October 3, 2011

My New Obsession!

I absolutely love making these. OK, so I love eating them too. The thing is both my husband and I would rather eat pie than cake. Well after making these a few times I think it is safe to say that even he loves these things. They are just so fun and easy to make. 
 Recently I hosted a party and wanted to make these cake balls as a refreshment. I needed to add something cute to the styrofoam circle to spruce it up a bit. This is what I came up with. I just simply took a scrap ruffle the same height as my foam and wrapped it around. I then added some ribbon at the top with coordinating pins to secure it all in place. I didn't want to glue it because then I can reuse the foam with different fabric later on. Anyhow, if you know how to make a ruffle you can easily make this. 
 Cake Pops anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails